Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Life

Life goes on. My husband was hit pretty darn hard my a big truck on Valentines day. After seeing the damage to the drivers side door, I don't now how he is alive. He had to have had a few guardian angels there to protect him. I love him so much! I'm so grateful he only suffers from a few broken ribs and nothing life threatening. (the finance part of the situation might not be so lucky though).

We had such a romantic evening planned... Homemade Italian dinner, fondue for two, candles, movie, game, snuggling! (we can't go further than that if you know what I mean!) But we were going to make the most of it.

Our day didn't turn out to be so Romanic at all. Yet, we felt close and in love. Trials tend to bring us closer. And I was just thankful to have him on Valentines day! I really hope we can pull through this. Bed rest is hard on him as it was! Now taking care of me and the kids with broken ribs is going to be painful and tough. But what other choice do we have?

We have no choice but to rely completely on our Father in Heaven for both financial help and physical help. We can't do it anymore by ourselves. At least I know that we have such amazing family and an amazing ward to assist us in this rough time.

1 comment:

  1. Trials do bring us closer together. The girls can't wait to see you--counting down the hours.

    ReplyDelete