Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Doctor Appointment

I'm sorry to say that there was no good news at my appointment. There was some depressing news but no bad news either. The depressing news is that I have indeed leaked out all my water. Well most of it. The umbilical cord was in some fluid but all my other pockets fizzled out. Just a small haze of it left.

Dang you sneezing! This cold has caused me some troubles but I have had a few gushes here and there during my sleep. I'm so  sad. To pick me up, John took me out to a restaurant that was on the way home, BINGO BURGER. BEST NATURAL BURGER JOINT IN TOWN. My back hurt a lot by the end of the meal but no leaking.

The meal was great but I still feel down, i'm still sick and I am hoping to really get things back on task. (self pity! "hey everyone gets a bit of this every once in a while") right now...  I Have to much of it!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment