Friday, January 20, 2012

What an Appointment!

Picking out names has been fun and upbeat. But you will never believe what just happened at my "I NEED to see the doctor appointment this morning"

Heart beat was great...... but there was a small WATER SACK near babies head!!!!!! I know it wasn't very big at all and it doesn't even make the baby more viable. BUT it was there and it has NEVER been there before.

I think that bedrest and a gallon of water a day is really going to help! I only just started three days ago and look what has happened in just three days! Oh I hope, hope, hope we can build up some more by my next appointment on Wednesday!! Cross your fingers, give prayers, and don't lose faith!

6 comments:

  1. Yay I am so happy for you!! This is exactly what you needed!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! Keep it up! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope that things continue to get better and better. :) Prayers sure will be coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! You and your baby are fighters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible. Hold on to that hope. You are doing awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exciting news! My prayers are with you, JoHanna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep having faith! So happy to read this. Praying Praying

    ReplyDelete