Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Insight

My DH (dear husband) was thinking, a few weeks back, about if the baby made it what he would say in a blessing. Of course, he wouldn't tell me what he thought but he did tell me that every thought rounded to the baby being a girl. WHAT? He told me from the beginning that he thought for sure the baby was a boy and he has been right on all of them! Then yesterday happened... and he was right the second time not the first... a little girl!

It is amazing the impression he felt from the spirit. I still can't rap my head around it! Another little girl! I wonder if this is the girl I have dreamt about in the past.

For some reason or another, the baby seems more fragile now, more delicate, in greater need. Is it the thought that it is a girl and not a boy? Or is it just knowing the gender? I'm almost regretting knowing because I am so much more scared of the out come.

I have faith though. My goal is April. I will have peace if I can make it to April!

1 comment:

  1. Brandt and I were just talking the other night about how girls are just different. There is just something special about a baby girl. I am so excited that you're having another girl. She is definitely a fighter with a strong spirit!

    ReplyDelete