Monday, February 6, 2012

Braides

I Have decided I HATE MY HAIR LONG, while on bedrest! Now matter how much I comb it, I get dread locks!! My hair is corse, thick, and curly. This causes dread locks easily when laying down all day. Since I am so tired of fighting with it, I have decided to braid it! Not a regular braid, I try that a failed epicly. My hair ended up getting dread locked inside the braid!! Mini braids. I will do my head in tiny little braids. I have already started and it doesn't look bad! Although my hands hurt just after ten of them! My hair is THICK! did I already mention that? There will be a thousand of these braids! This is going to take forever! Good thing I have plenty of time to spare! I promise to post a picture when I am close to done. What do you think? Abort the mission or go full force!?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should have a friend come over and braid two french braids for you to pull all your hair back. That is what I would do. You may end up looking like medusa with all those little braids :) haha jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I was worried of also but I decided if it looks really bad it will be okay because no one really sees me much. Except for those who come to visit, and my weekly doc apt, I should be good.

      Delete