Tuesday, January 31, 2012

20 WEEKS

I had my weekly appointment with doctor today! AND the ultra sound tech of course!

Want to know how it went? GREAT! The ultra sound tech measured a fluid pocket of 2.33 and another of .69 which is a total AFI well over 3.0! Baby was moving a little bit but not much. The kidney’s were full of fluid and so was the bladder, which means they are working properly and making more fluid. Now, I know that an AFI of 3 isn’t great but it is so much more amazing than what we have been getting. AND yesterday I had a small gush (that made me very sad). My belly went from ROUND to THAT BELOW in a instance. I was so depressed but am happy to hear I hadn’t lost it all!!!!
ALSO…. Can you believe it? We got a nice shot of the crotch! Now don’t get too excited the results are shocking, and not 100% positive!  Are you ready for it?


What do you think? Girl or Boy?
(just disregard the words on the picture) (wink)
 20 WEEKS! I MADE IT!!! Next goal 24 WEEKS... here I come!

5 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! That is SOOO exciting Jo!!!! U am so happy for you! I am jumping up and down! Yay for baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such exciting news! I'm so happy that you are able to build up water!! And a sweet little girl is incredible. (If life were fair...there would only be little girls!) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SISTERS! I'm am jumping (internally) as well. I am having a crazy time wrapping my head around it!! Oh I hope she makes it!!! I'm stoked! I want to give everyone a big hug!!!

      Now for those girl names!!

      Delete
  3. Total girl! Glad she's doing better and things are looking up. Keep doing what you're doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad all the prayers have been answered!

    ReplyDelete