Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pregnant?

I am pregnant and do I ever know it. I'm chubby, pimply, and I never stop having cravings! I am almostalways sick to my stomach (unless I am eating something!) and I am always needing more sleep!! Not to mention my horrible ups and downs that seem to control me.

My body has turned on me and I did nothing but ask for another child! That's not too much to ask is it?

Evidently, it must have been. Because not only am I pregnant but I am on BEDREST! This entire pregnancy has had one scare after the other! I sometimes wonder if this is the last pregnancy I will end up having, allthough my husbamd and I really want just one more after this one.

I have gone through vomiting, pain, cravings, pimples, and the chubb state before but I have never had an experience like this one!! How will I make it through?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to decided to start a blog. You've always been such a passionate writer! What a great way to express all your feelings and frustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom always says pregnancy has to be so hard so by the end of 9 months we're willing to go through labor to be done! I'm sorry to hear about all the complications you're having. That's always a scary thing. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete