Friday, January 27, 2012

No One Can Be Luckier Than....

It is said that some naturally have the LUCK TRAIT. They always win the best things in every drawing. Or close to it. They hit mostly green lights wherever they drive. They always seem to be in the right place at the right time.... etc....

Let us just say that is NOT one of the traits our dear Heavenly Father gave me. In fact I am almost quite the opposite. I have had episode after episode of what most would call just plain bad luck! Hitting every stop light, especially when I am late somewhere. Always leaving something very important back home just when I need it the most. And when have I ever had my name even drawn to win anything?

What is IRONIC, is that the very man I married was deffinately given that LUCKY streak. He has always won the best stuff in every drawing he has ever been entered in. All those games based on luck.... he wins the majority of the time.... the list can go on and on and on.

The VERY BEST part of the whole situation is how often our two traits help eachother out! For instance... We get a flier in the mail saying... YOU WON A NEW CAR! lol well let's just have that date night and go test that car even if we know it is a hoax... right?  (this is about a couple years back). He was the one who opened the letter and I took the key attached to the letter. When we got there John had one a very expensive  IPOD but not the car. I was impressed that we wone something at all. The fact is.... if I weren't in the picture he would have one the car! lol.... but since he was in the picture we still one something where many did not! (we never picked up that Ipod by the way...)

I love that movie... can't remember for the life of me what is was called.... where at every kiss exchanged between the very unlucky woman and the very lucky man.... the luck lands on the new person. At the end of the movie they kiss so much that you don't know who has the luck anymore or who has the bad luck. It just reminds me soooo much of John and I!! Except he never really passed the luck over with a kiss. I have to be with him to reach the benifits. Even if being with me deminishes his chances of even bettering his luck. lol

BUT.... I have to say... I have worked sooooo hard with people, to love them, to help them, to understand them, to never leave anyone out, to WOO them. lol That in this time where my family is gowing through a trial I NEVER believed we would ever go through,,,, there they are, almost every last one of them and more, at my side helping my family along the way. My hard work of surrounding my family around the very best of people has indeed payed off and big time. I have never felt sooooo much love and suporrt in all my life. And I have always been lucky enough to have sooo many care for me.

Thank you EVERYONE for EVERYTHING you have done for us. No One Can be LUCKIER than I! That being said... just being married to JOHN is the best luck a girl can have too! He has got to be the most besotted fellow, the most adoring husband on earth. If this is what stars feel like with their fans than John is my biggest fan. He makes me fly and I like it! I like ALL of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment