Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Bit Up Beat

I figured since the last few posts have been swamped with concern and worry that this post should be a smidge hopeful.

No matter what happens, It looks like we are at the point that the baby will need a name! Especially if born alive! Since our instincts tell us boy we went ahead and really thought hard about how we should pick a name for the baby. But just in case we are wrong, we thought it would be very good to be prepared with a few girl names too. I like ALL the names we picked out!

Your Job is to vote for your favorite boy name and/or girl name of the ones we picked. If you have any great suggestions that we haven't listed by all means suggest them!!! THANKS!
Darrius -Upholder of good 
Dathan- Beloved, he gave
Deron- Belongs to God

Dallan- Belongs to people of Dalla

 Glynn- Vale   ...... for sure middle name!!

 Darrius Glynn, Dathan Glynn, Deron Glynn, Dallan Glynn,
Deveigha -Beloved
Daelynn (DAY- LYNN) -Beautiful Day
Durriyah- Brightly shine
Electa- Chosen (possible middle name)
Gwendolyn- Fair Brow, White ring (possible middle name)
Deveigha Electa/ Deveigha Gwendolyn, Daelynn Electa, Durriyah Electa, Durriya Gwendolyn

7 comments:

  1. For a boy I like Deron Glynn I think it's super cute! and for a girl I like Daelynn Electa :) those would be my choices!!! Let me know what you choose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daelynn & Dathan :) are uou going for the A-B-C-D thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It keeps me restricted and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the boy name I really like Deron Glynn or even Dallan. For the girl name I really like Daelynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good idea! :) is Dathan after your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dathan is a cross between David and Nathan. Both of my brothers that have passed on would have a new little guy named after them. It's cute I think

    ReplyDelete