Sunday, January 29, 2012

How things are going

Last night I was kept up all night due to this pain in my right side. It hurt to turn or twist or even lay down. I thought for sure that maybe my placenta was abrupting the rest of the way. Don't you love it when it is sooo easy to think the worst in such a simple situation. No blood or contractions though so I am sure baby is safe.

I drank 60 oz of water just between midnight and 6am. I couldn't believe how thirsty I was! That is after I had drank well over a gallon of water through out the day!! I also went to the bathroom every thirty minuets... also keeping me awake!

I guess one bonus of bed rest is being able to sleep whenever you can, anytime you can! I wish I would just stop visualizing all my fears during sleeping hours. I have my weekly appointment this Tuesday. The doctor is going to actually try to do some research... look for GENDER! look for my AFI (amniotic fluid index) and weigh baby... things that are progressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment